Dr. William Clearfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Clearfield?

Posted on September 3rd, 2011

Visit was very pleasant and very thorough. Dr. Clearfield is compassionate and caring and very professional. He goes a step beyond to help his patients. He is well skilled in various medical options - such as General medicine, acupuncture, anti aging, and cosmetic procedures.

Defensive Doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2010

Afraid to hurt the doctor's feelings, I tried to euphemize that his injection caused my problem. I was afraid he hit a nerve in my head during a trigger point injection. I used the word "reaction" to injection. He quickly changed the subject and said that I was not using medication correctly when I have weaned myself off practically all of my medication. His receptionist does not answer the phone when she is busy, can be extremely rude and asks you to pay before you go in so she can leave quickly. I have seen this doctor since 1997 and deserve better treatment. I pay upfront.

Posted on August 11th, 2016