The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Coit
Dr. William Coit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Gresham, OR and Portland, OR . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Coit is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr, Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr and Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Coit has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Coit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. William Coit accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Coit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.