Dr. William A Collignon Jr Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William A Collignon Jr?

Unhappy customer

Receptionist stated that I missed my appointment and I was charged $100.00. I know for a fact that I didn't miss my appointment because I specifically marked on my calender the appointed date that was given to me. (My word against the receptionist's.) When I spoke to Dr. Colignon about the mix -up, he basically shrugged it off and said, "Yeah..I remember that." Why would I freely give someone $100.00??? I mean, really? I suggest that his patients also have the option to book their appoitments online. They should also incorporate a courtesy confirmation via text/email.

I would recommend this doctor. He took his time and listened to my problems. He did great with my surgery too.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. William A Collignon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muscle Shoals, AL.