Dr. William O Collins Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William O Collins?

Scheduling Issues

Working with Dr. Collins' surgery scheduler is a nightmare. The office never picks up the phone during business hours and does not return calls when messages are left. This is more of a complaint against the scheduler than it is against Dr. Collins, but the office staff and surgical staff who work with/for a Doctor impact how I feel about the Dr.

I had 3 visits. Average waiting time was more then 1 hour while time with doctor 5-10 minutes. He never remember what was my problem, and did not care looking in my profile. When I had severe pain, I called to the office, few hours later intern called me back and said that I need to take Advil or go to Emergency. I did not have ANY help from the doctor and never go to the doctor, the clinic again, and certainly will not recommend it to any one.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.