Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Collyer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 20
This doctor is absolutely one of the best! It was almost an hour in the waiting room but it was worth the wait. He spent nearly 40 min in the room talking to me about my treatment options. I chose surgery, and hands down he is the best surgeon. Better then I could have hoped for. I took pain pills for 2 days and never needed another. Thank you Dr Collyer.
Waited 1 hr 40 min for him to finally walk in and say, "sorry for your wait," even though he hadn't been at the hospital, hadn't had an emergency, and he had been sitting at his desk when I was shown to an exam room after the first hour of waiting! Would have just walked out, but was there to get results of biopsy. Took him a couple of minutes to tell me all was well. Will be looking for another urologist in the future!
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. William C Collyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDeaconess Clinic Downtown, 421 Chestnut St, Evansville, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Collyer in this video.
Dr. William C Collyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.