Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Comai has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sprains and Strains
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Fractures
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. William J Comai - Posted on May 2nd, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. William J Comai - Posted on May 1st, 2017
A patient who verified they visited Dr. William J Comai - Posted on July 5th, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. William J Comai - Posted on August 27th, 2015
Dr. Comai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Marys Medical Center
Dr. William J Comai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBronson Orthopedic Specialists, 710 North Ave, Battle Creek, MI
Dr. William J Comai is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.