Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William A Condrell
Dr. William A Condrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Condrell is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Condrell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William A Condrell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William A Condrell has the following 8 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Doctor Condrell saw me within 10 minutes of my appointment time. Since it was my first visit, he wanted to spend time getting to know everything about me that could effect my health (living situation, sports, alcohol consumption, how many children, stress drivers, etc). He spent 20 minutes doing this, and I know exactly how valuable his time is, so I appreciated the effort. When I left, we had a plan put together for a follow up visit, a prescription for a sleep study, and names of specialists to see. Overall, I was very pleased and cannot imagine going to someone else for my health needs. Bedside manner was professional but quite friendly. I felt like he was genuinely interested in my health. I highly recommend him for an internal medicine.
Dr. Condrell provides the kind of professional, caring medical treatment that everyone should be lucky enough to have.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Condrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. William A Condrell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpring Valley Podiatry, 4910 Massachusetts Ave NW Ste 315, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Condrell in this video.
Dr. William A Condrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.