Dr. William S Connor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William S Connor?

Dr. Connor is truly an old fashioned caring doctor, not many left!

I went to see Dr. Connor about migraines 6 years ago and I continue seeing him about every 6 months as a follow up to see how I am doing. He is a very patient, compassionate and attentive doctor who puts my needs above all else. He truly listens to what I am saying and spends as much time as I NEED him to spend with me. It is a rare gem to find a doctor like him who doesn't project that he is in a hurry to see other patients and who doesn't have a lobby full of other folks. It is a welcome change to go into his low key, quiet office and know that I am going to get my concerns addressed and I will be heard. Thank you Dr. Connor!

Kind and caring

I have been seeing Dr Connor for 9+ years due to post-concussion syndrome received in a 2002 accident. Even in the first few visits, he was kind and caring, explaining exactly what I have and how it might manifest itself as the years go by. He and his staff have always treated me well. He was the first doctor to help my understand my history of migraines made my accident worse than what others might experience from the same type of incident. He listened to my concerns and was happy to have my husband join me for my appointments. I now see Dr. Connor every 6 months for Rx refills and follow-up as needed. I recommend him highly. (Last note: The only time I had to wait longer than 15 minutes during a visit was when he had just been informed of a patient's death and he had phoned the patient's family to personally give his condolences. I thought that was kind and compassionate, as he seemed genuinely saddened by the loss.)

overall experience

It took weeks to get an appointment. Once I was in the office I was taken back in about 15 minutes which is reasonable. My doctor referred me there to have an EMG, but Dr. Conner only did a nerve conduction study and felt there was no need to do an EMG. I was told it would be 4 wks for a report after 4 wks still no report I called his office and his front desk said my doctor had it which was not true since I just called so I asked her to please fax again, still nothing a wk later my doctor called me w/report. 5 wks is way to long for a report. The doctor was very slow which bless his heart may be due to age. He asked me questions that did not pertain to my medical hx and included them in his report.Perhaps this is why it took so long for the report. No one needs to know what I like to do for fun or how many kids I have its not applicable to my medical hx. What he did not include is a recommended plan to figure out what my problem is. I will go back to my dr to get another referal for an EMG this time I'll pick my own doctor. i don't think a neurologist was needed to perform The nerver conductivity test, but one is surely needed to diagnosis which did not happen in this office. Will not recommend!!