Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William F Conway
Dr. William F Conway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, TN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William F Conway has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William F Conway has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. William F Conway has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 8
He is an amazing physician! From the moment I first contacted his office, I had a response from himself personally from his own cell phone with in 20min of my initial call. Every time I see him he spends as much time as I need w me- sometimes we will even get too caught up talking and his nurse has to move us along! He has gone above an beyond for me and now my husband! His staff is so easy to talk to and understanding! Have been going to hun for about 6mos now and plan on being a patient for a long long time too!
All I can say is he has saved my life, he has always listened to me, and has gone as far as to give me his cell phone number to call and update him on my condition every few hours over the weekend so he could make adjustments in my medicines. He is very blunt and straight to the point. He is going to tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear.
44 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam F Conway Md, 535 Main St, Savannah, TN
Dr. William F Conway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, TN.