Dr. William Corder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Corder?

Great find !!!

Posted on April 11th, 2014

When my regular immunologist left to another state I was stuck to find no other doctor in that field available at Ruby. I had to go outside the hospital. There were very few that would take or treat my condition. Then I found Dr Corder. And was actually told by a close friend of mine about him and they loved him. So I made the call and he accepted me on. I found him to be very concerned about me and my condition. He always goes the extra mile to do research and follow up. He has even called me at 6:30 in the evening on a Friday when other private practice doctors are cutting into their filet mignon. He is very caring and I feel he is into this for my best interest . Hope I can have him for a Dr for many years to come. It's no fun fishing for a Dr. you have to trust with your life.

not good with kids

Posted on April 17th, 2013

My son was receiving immunotherapy. He began having horrible side effects (joint pain, rashes, itching, etc.). Several E.R. doctors and pediatricians said it was a side effect of immunotherapy. However, Dr. Corder disagreed and decided to run more blood work and other tests. After my son began crying during a visit (he was only 3 and had all he could handle) Dr. Corder decided to raise his voice to my son. We never went back but found another allergist. He agreed with the other doctors about the reaction to the immunotherapy and could not believe it had went as far as it had. Only good thing I have to say is the staff was wonderful! I would never recommend him to anyone.

Rude and ineffective

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr. Corder was very arrogant and condescending on my visit. My condition is not textbook and that seemed to make him want to do nothing but pawn me off on another doctor. He arrogantly dismissed the findings of several other doctors and specialists, dismissed any input I had into MY healthcare, and treated me like I was making my symptoms up since he wasn't able to find their root cause. Very unprofessional, rude, condescending, and a complete waste of time! The only thing my visit with him resulted in was lightening my wallet by another insurance co-pay and paying for more lab work.

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

Great doctor, cares about his patients and helping them. Great staff that help to get people in and out of the waiting rooms.

Posted on May 12th, 2016