Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William S Cornish
Dr. William S Cornish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln City, OR. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William S Cornish has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William S Cornish has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. William S Cornish has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William S Cornish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
took no care of me, sent me to surgery after the pre op blood test....I guess he didn't look at it. I was so anemic I had to have 2 blood transfusions in surgery. After that he never told me I was still anemic and should be taking iron. Maybe I should have known, but what Dr. would expect you to do your own follow up care? Horrible experience. Thank God I quit trying to give him the benefit of the doubt before I ended up dead. Over a year later, I complained I was still always worse than tired. Having known from the hospital surgeons that I was anemic for my surgery, he never bothered to say you might need iron. I saw a new Dr. and it took her one visit to figure out what was wrong, sent me for lab the same day, and I knew the same day I was terribly anemic and no wonder I never recovered any energy to barely exist for the past 13 months. WORSE THAN POOR. DANGEROUS DOCTOR WILL LET YOU DIE AND I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY HE IS STILL PRACTICING. I AM SURE HE LEFT AZ BECAUSE EVERYONE THERE KNEW NOT TO HAVE HIM FOR THEIR DOCTOR.
38 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1980
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. William S Cornish accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Coastal Clinic, 825 NW Highway 101 Ste A, Lincoln City, OR
Dr. William S Cornish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln City, OR.