Dr. William Cornish Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Cornish?

Grateful

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I am very grateful to have found Dr Cornish. He Is helping me with an ongoing health issues as well as taking care of my general health. He is a good listener as well as being direct and clear.

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Dr Cornish was very professional and made me feel at ease, has a good bedside manner.

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Personable. Pleasantly surprised

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Worst experience ever! He is stupid & YES he is nasty, he has the most rude office staff especially the fat girl medical assistant Amber, 1st visit and I can say I will never be back, my insurance company assigned me to him. He is a pervert, a dirty looking old man at that...Northwest Medical Center must not care who they hire cause all his reviews say he is a PERVERT. I have loss respect for this company after my experience with him.

Dr William Cornish

Posted on November 10th, 2014

Like one person said. A trained monkey would be better. Worst Doctor I have ever visited. He has someone else return calls even if you specifically ask to speak with him. You could be dying. When he's off the clock it's screw you. Took them 3.5 days to finally return the call. The only one that's pleasant is the receptionist. She would probably make better decisions on your health care. He's an idiot. I'm still pi*sed off about the visit. Total waste of time and money. Also went to see him once about 8 years ago. Now I remember why I didn't go for a second visit. Worst exam I ever had then and now. I guess you can't teach a monkey new tricks.

Posted on October 31st, 2014

Disgusting! Tells dirty joke...no manners, he needs to get fired or retire, saw him twice and would never go back, worst doctor ever. All the previous reviews about him being a pervert is exactly RIGHT!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Pervert doctor, makes nasty jokes...undresses you with his eye. Do not go see him, especially if you have teenage daughters. He is gross!!

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Dr Cornish is the worst doctor I have ever had! The best decision I ever made was firing him as my doctor. A trained monkey has more compassion and a better bedside manner!

Terrible annual exam

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Hadn't had one in decades; requested lab work but the physical exam was a joke. Poked my side as I was leaving the exam room because he forgot to do so while in the exam room! Medical attendant (don't know what to call her, not even an LPN)gave me wrong info when she called regarding my lab findings. Tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but had to go with my better instincts.

Changed Doctors

Posted on August 8th, 2011

First, any positive reviews you read about this doctor were likely written for damage control purposes. The lacks social skills and make you feel like you are a bother. Glad I have a PPO and could easily change doctors. Two visits was enough me!

Odd Doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2011

I went to see doctor Cornish for two things, one concern including discussing ED. I don't know why Dr. Cornish told me this but he mentioned during our conversation that he has "three" legs. Obviously we all know what he was referring to. The question is should a doctor be telling his patients such thing? As an aside, this man went to medical school in Mexico. Did US school reject his student application?