Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Cotts
Dr. William G Cotts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cotts is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Cotts has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William G Cotts has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William G Cotts has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Blood Clot
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Heart Transplantation
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. William G Cotts has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. William G Cotts is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 5 of 10
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Cotts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, 675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William G Cotts in this video.
Dr. William G Cotts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.