Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Crelin
Dr. William Crelin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Crelin is affiliated with ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Crelin has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William Crelin has the following 3 expertise
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Dr. William Crelin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I saw Dr.William Crelin in Pewaukee ProHealth Care for the first time today and he walk out on me!! He would not listen to me or work with me. Other Doctors listen and worked with me and that is how the problem was found. He seems a little strange, just look at him!! He seemed not to care to what I said about my research with others helping me and he did not answer my questions. Not very good with patients..
Dr. Crelin is rude and arrogant. I barely began to tell him my symptoms and he immediately told me I was overmedicated. As I began to suggest that I may have Graves disease, and that my mother had pernicious anemia, he began a shouting tirade about patients researching the Internet. After the appointment I had a full blown anxiety attack and ended up in the ER. I plan to file formal complaints to Prohealthcare.
Dr Crelin is an extremely rude and crude physican. He acts like you are bother to him and taking up his time. He talks down to you. Good luck getting an appointment as you need to talk with his secutary and she dictacts who can/can not get an appointment. Doesn't matter if your physcian told you to see Dr Crelin. She will tell you it's not neccessary and not let you schedule an appointment. I would not recommend him to my family,friends or anyone I know.
Dr. Crelin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
30 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
Dr. William Crelin accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilliam C Crelin MD, 721 American Ave, Waukesha, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Crelin in this video.
Dr. William Crelin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.