Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Crombleholme
Dr. William Crombleholme, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Stamford, CT . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Crombleholme is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Stamford Hospital and New Britain General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Crombleholme has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Crombleholme is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New Britain General Hospital
Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Magee Womens Hospital
Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
40 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1973
Dr. William Crombleholme accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Crombleholme in this video.
Dr. William Crombleholme is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.