Dr. William J Crowley III Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William J Crowley III?

My husband had surgery recently and this doctor was chosen as the anesthesiologist. He was condescending and dismissive. He was excessively rough when inserting the anesthesia tube, leaving a deep cut in my husband's mouth that kept my husband from being able to eat the rest of that day. The pain continued for a few days. When we called to let Dr. Crowley know, and find out how this could have happened, he was rude, dismissive and argumentative. He never explained, apologized or even empathized. He simply said, "You are wrong." I have accompanied my husband to many surgeries (an athlete). Never has an anesthesiologist been so rough, or caused so much pain. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

Would not recommend

My husband had surgery and the surgery center chose Dr. Crowley as the anesthesiologist. He was condescending and dismissive. He was excessively rough ...

Autism Spectrum Disorder