Dr. William Crump III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Crump III?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Used him for 16 years, then he gave me meds that caused pulmonary embolism which resulted in long term chronic pain. His level of care has gone down over the years, rushing and not listening. Nevermind he called me names including profanity and yelling to get a job from the hallway. Horrible experience

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Excellent care and staff.

Doctor is great but the front desk staff were really disappointing

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

We've been seeing Dr. Crump since our kids were born. Dr. Crump is a really wonderful doctor but since St. Luke's took over Gentry offices, the new staff were not as nice anymore. We feel like a new patient every time we come in. I have been taking my step son for 7 years and on my recent visit they asked for permission from my husband even though we are all under MY insurance. They never call anymore, like they used to, to remind us of our yearly wellness check or shots. Last year, the receptionist told me my step son was up to date with his shots, and this year we went in and he was actually behind. I was really disappointed.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Incorrectly diagnoses

Dr. Crump is excellent

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr Crump is a wonderful caring and kind Dr. He spends the time necessary to make sure his patients are educated, informed, and taken care of. He responds promptly and has always been exceptionally understanding. It is rare to find Dr's who take the time to provide quality treatment to patients. I have been with him for almost 2 years now and I would recommend him to anyone.

To me, the best doctor I have ever had

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Dr. Crump is the most awesome doctor I have ever visited in the time that I have had my condition, he has helped me get to all the ppl who can help me and he himself has helped me feel that "its not all in my head " like I have felt with other docs here in Idaho . I feel with him that he takes care of me and I like that feeling .he makes me feel like he cares about me and Im not just seeing a doc ,Im seeing someone who is truly helping me. he has made me understand that my condition is real and what we have to do to fix it . I need surgery and he is the only doc in 4 yrs to help me get it without saying your pain isnt real . Im so tired of docs not going the extra mile and I found one who does he truly is the best in my book!!

A classic good doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr. Crump and his staff are wonderful. I've never waited more than 5 minutes for a family member's appointment and we've had at least a dozen appointments over the last few years. He is caring, takes time with us, and is excellent at diagnosing and treating. He's the best doctor we've gone to in the Boise area (have lived here 8 years).

Ouch

Posted on October 20th, 2011

My son was having problems with ingrown toenails on his big toes. Dr. Crump explained our options and included him (who was 11 at the time) on the decision making. He explained the options, the procedures, and the expectations. I will return to this doctor for all of our medical conditions.

horrible staff

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Crump appears to be a fine physician but his staff is the worst I have experienced. No call backs, no follow-ups, repeated assurances that information would be conveyed but never is. Repeated calls never returned. Test results never given. Referrals never given. Simply unacceptable.

Dr's unwillingness to listen

Posted on April 20th, 2010

I went in for a doctors appt due to severe pain and numbness (which caused me to not be able to sleep) in my entire right arm that had lasted over 6 months and had been seen by my chiropractor to help ease with the pain, but it was so severe it didnt help so he told me that it has to deal with either my nerves or a blown disc so I would need to go get an MRI done to see what was going on, well my insurance wouldnt pay unless I went to a regular M.D. to get referred to go see a neurologist.... So I went to go see Dr. William Crump and told him what had been going on and told him that I would like an MRI done and all he did was test all my reflexes and the strength in my right arm ( which he said were perfectly fine) and said he wouldnt refer me for an MRI, that all I had was tennis elbow, and carpel tunnel and prescribed 3 different medications just to help with the pain(which honestly did nothing but mask what was really going on).. so he gave us 2 braces to help with that and said I needed physical therapy for a month.. Well I knew that wasnt it so I went through the chiropractor and he scheduled an MRI (which I had to pay out of pocket for since he wasnt a M.D.), got the results and went and seen Dr. Johans (surgical neurologist) in boise,id and he discovered I had a blown disc that had been completely pinching my spinal cord, and if I would have waited any longer(or had fallen down or got in a car accident) I could have been paralysised throughout my whole body... Talk about a total misdiagnosis from Dr. Crump... I will NEVER go to him AGAIN!!!! I called and said I wouldnt pay the bill and He denied erasing my bill due to his misdiagnosis...

Nice doc

Posted on October 22nd, 2008

Very friendly and easy to talk with, listens well.

Posted on January 25th, 2017