Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Cruzen
Dr. William Cruzen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in O Fallon, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cruzen is affiliated with St Elizabeth's Hospital, OSF Center for Health-Streator and University of Missouri Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cruzen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cruzen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeth's Hospital
OSF Center for Health-Streator
University of Missouri Health Sciences Center
Salem Township Hospital
St Marys Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
Jersey Community Hospital
Greenville Regional Hospital
St Josephs Hospital
37 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam W Cruzen DO, 817 Lakeshore Dr, O Fallon, IL
Dr. William Cruzen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near O Fallon, IL.