Dr. William T Curry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William T Curry Jr?

Mary T

Dr. Curry is an amazingly skilled surgeon with a warm bedside manner, a brilliant mind and a kind heart. Too bad I cannot say the same for his team. His NP and secretary (Kara and Holly) had the warmth of an igloo, were condescending over the phone (when they would get back to me 2 days later), treated me as a nuisance and were not very knowledgeable when asked a question. Dr. Curry, It's time for a new team......

Amazing Doctor hands down!

Dr.

I was referred to Dr. Curry for a brain tumor that needed excision and was slowly cutting off my vision through pressure on the optic nerve. In fact, the tumorhad wrapped itself around my optic nerve! He took many images, and had neurologists conduct them, not technicians. he consulted and brought on a sinus specialist, and performed sinus endoscopic surgery. His work is unprecedented. he had an imaging machine brought to my bedside post-surgery.He visited me 1-day post-surgery. He saved my sight, and with the most minimal health risks operatively. What can I say, other than he is best a neurosurgeon can be!

I love Dr Curry for the surgery he did on me. Post surgery I had a few medical issues when I was home. My visiting nurses had to make multiple calls to his office to even get a callback. Not even sure the issues were relayed from NP to Dr Curry.

Dr Curry, earlier in his career, was an excellent physician with a great demesnor with his patients. More recently, he has been rude and insulting. I respect him as a physician but not as a human being ,

A Five Star Specialist

It is truly an honor to know and respect a Doctor(Specialist) who really understands and takes the time to listen and does wonderful work in enabling people to lead better lives. Dr Curry, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.