Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William A Cuskelly
Dr. William A Cuskelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libby, MT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William A Cuskelly has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William A Cuskelly has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. William A Cuskelly has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William A Cuskelly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My mother, Eloise Fink has been in his care for over two years. The Dr. has seen her on only one visit, the first one. She has been in a multitude of times for problems and has only seen the assistant or his assistant. There have been prescriptions issued and I have no idea who has that authority to issue these. this is a very unprofessional practice, if not illegal. The assistants are not Drs.
30 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Mc Kay Dee Hospital Center
Dr. William A Cuskelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsLibby Clinic, 211 E 2nd St, Libby, MT
Dr. William A Cuskelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libby, MT.