Dr. William Anderson III Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. William Anderson III?

Cool Doctor!! Very Helpful...

Posted on December 28th, 2010

I went in with a migraine I had been fighting off for a few days. Needless to say I was miserable, useless & humorless. However, Dr. Andersen was complete & thorough in his diagnosis & still was compassionate enough to crack a few jokes. Laughter is the best medicine, so I really appreciated his effort. I was able to obtain a much needed prescription for my migraines & was advised to do research for other issues, which helped me feel involved in my own treatment. Its rare to find a doctor who is willing to do that! I would definitely recommend him to my friends & family.

Posted on July 4th, 2010

Great bedside manner- very professional- always spends time with me even though he is busy- I have had him as my doctor for 12 years and would never change!

nice, real, and professional guy that seemed to care

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Dr. Anderson seems like a nice guy and spent twice as much time with me than any doctor visit I've ever had. He didn't jump to an immediate conclusion after one test like a lot of older doctors do....he took plenty of time to try and get the diagnosis right. I was truly impressed....wasn't expecting much out of the first random doctor I went to in a new town. Also, the office wasn't busy at all, I got in the same day I called which is new to me.

Posted on March 9th, 2017