Dr. William D Bone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William D Bone?

Takes time to explain your problem in terms you can understand. Easy to talk to.

go elsewhere...

I was told when I made the initial appt that my Tricare Humana insurance was accepted. When I arrived and began filling out the paperwork, I noticed a posted sign on the wall which stated otherwise. When I questioned this, this receptionist and then the office manager were so rude and uncooperative. Needless to say, I left and never saw the doctor that day. If the staff was incompetent and rude, I saw that as a direct reflection on Dr. Bone...

Better off selecting a different provider

The wait was extremely long. The staff were awful to deal with and I was treated very badly. With all the options out there, the staff really needs to clean up their attitudes for the sake of Dr. Bone. Ultimately, my visit was unproductive and a waste of time and money. I will not be going back!

Please find another doctor to take care of you, in my opinion this doctor doea not listen to his patients