Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Bradley has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
New patient to Dr. Bradley. He was one and half hours late for appointment. Entered exam room without introducing himself, did not mention the delay either in explanation or as an apology. When I mentioned the delay, he said something about time needed for patients before me. When I asked if I should plan to be late for my appointments or suggested they reconsider their scheduling practices, he refused further conversation and walked out.
I arrived 15 minutes prior to my appt as instructed and I waited another hour before I saw Dr. Bradley. This was my second and my LAST visit with him. He was rude, condescending and argumentative. The first time I thought he just had a bad day. Less than two minutes into the 2nd appt., I realized this is just his demeanor. He made assumptions on my previous surgery rather than taking the time to review my previous medical records (that I signed a release for), and his assumptions were incorrect. He was more interested in masking the symptoms than correcting the cause. When I inquired about the long term effects of numbness and tingling, I was rudely told he can't fix a disease. I left his office in tears. And while he called me afterwards to apologize, it offered little comfort knowing that I had spent time and money to fix an issue I was led to believe he specialized in. I have never been so disappointed in a physician in all my life. When you are in the healthcare field, compassion should come before your ego.
23 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. William D Bradley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William D Bradley in this video.
Dr. William D Bradley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.