Dr. William D Bradley Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. William D Bradley?

rude

New patient to Dr. Bradley. He was one and half hours late for appointment. Entered exam room without introducing himself, did not mention the delay either in explanation or as an apology. When I mentioned the delay, he said something about time needed for patients before me. When I asked if I should plan to be late for my appointments or suggested they reconsider their scheduling practices, he refused further conversation and walked out.

Excellent Dr. I would highly recommend him.

The worst doctor I've ever encountered

I arrived 15 minutes prior to my appt as instructed and I waited another hour before I saw Dr. Bradley. This was my second and my LAST visit with him. He was rude, condescending and argumentative. The first time I thought he just had a bad day. Less than two minutes into the 2nd appt., I realized this is just his demeanor. He made assumptions on my previous surgery rather than taking the time to review my previous medical records (that I signed a release for), and his assumptions were incorrect. He was more interested in masking the symptoms than correcting the cause. When I inquired about the long term effects of numbness and tingling, I was rudely told he can't fix a disease. I left his office in tears. And while he called me afterwards to apologize, it offered little comfort knowing that I had spent time and money to fix an issue I was led to believe he specialized in. I have never been so disappointed in a physician in all my life. When you are in the healthcare field, compassion should come before your ego.

The best part was that Dr.Bradley found non-invasive ways to deal with my spine problems right now. I am so thankful!

Very intelligent, listens to patients and spends the time necessary with each one. I thought I would be in severe pain the rest of my life but Dr. Bradley's neck fusion solved that. I couldn't be more thrilled with the Doctor, the Institution or the results.

Has a "Supreme Being" complex!

Dr. Bradley has been my back doctor for about 9 years. In the beginning he seemed compassionate and understanding, but his arrogance and ego has changed that bed side manner! He feels himself to be superior to his patients and said as much to me on my last visit. His bottom line is NOT the patient, but money. Don't let his demeanor as a new patient fool you. He will change, I gurantee it!