Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William D Gibson
Dr. William D Gibson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William D Gibson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William D Gibson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. William D Gibson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William D Gibson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
Went to see him at ER. Worst doctor ever experienced. Doctor told me that he did not believe I had a stroke. Did not go to ER for this reason. Had a very serious cough; without doing any testing, diagnosed this as smokers cough. Wanted him to check on numerous sores in mouth; said he did not see any even though every other doctors has. Argued about blood pressure medicine which I do not take. High blood pressure reading (top number over 200, bottom number over 100). Let me leave ER. No concern whatsoever.
I find this dr. if you want to call him a doctor, based on my esxperience with him to be cocky, rude, disrespectful, and violate pateints civil rights, and human rights. I find him to go everywhere from deliberate false documentation of medical records to blatent misdiagnosis, with no regard for the care of the patient. I would seek better care from a doctor for my worse enemy than from him.
19 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTriStar Skyline Medical Center, 3441 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William D Gibson, MD - Emergency Medicine in Nashville, TN, in this video.
Dr. William D Gibson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.