Dr. William Gibson Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Gibson?

Worst Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Went to see him at ER. Worst doctor ever experienced. Doctor told me that he did not believe I had a stroke. Did not go to ER for this reason. Had a very serious cough; without doing any testing, diagnosed this as smokers cough. Wanted him to check on numerous sores in mouth; said he did not see any even though every other doctors has. Argued about blood pressure medicine which I do not take. High blood pressure reading (top number over 200, bottom number over 100). Let me leave ER. No concern whatsoever.

patients be ware

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I find this dr. if you want to call him a doctor, based on my esxperience with him to be cocky, rude, disrespectful, and violate pateints civil rights, and human rights. I find him to go everywhere from deliberate false documentation of medical records to blatent misdiagnosis, with no regard for the care of the patient. I would seek better care from a doctor for my worse enemy than from him.

Posted on December 8th, 2014