- 27 years of experience
- Speaks English
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William D Jones IV
Dr. William D Jones IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William D Jones IV has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. William D Jones IV - Posted on January 14th, 2017
27 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM DUNLOP JONES IV MD, 707 NW 13th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. William D Jones IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.