Dr. William Kerr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Kerr?

Hospital visits

Posted on February 6th, 2014

when i was in the hospital for a week a couple of years ago dr. kerr came every day. that is unheard of today. he's the best

Impressive doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2013

Ive only had one visit so far with Dr. Kerr as of yet, so diagnosis and follow up, I can't accurately say. I was frustrated at first with the wait but when I met him I understood why there was such a long wait and it was worth it. He spends time with his patients. I have never met a doctor who is so thorough and knowledgable. He spent at least 2 hours with me going over tests, asking and answering questions, ordering more tests, understanding my symptoms, and the list goes on. I have never left a doctors office feeling so confident in my care before and after just one meeting with this man I feel that he is just amazing. He is easy to talk to and in no way made me feel inferior as many doctors do. Of all the professionals I have met in the medical field, this man is by far my favorite. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for expertise in his field. On top of all this he has a sense of humor that many doctors lack, which makes him even easier to talk to.

Favorite Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2012

Spends a long time with each patient. Very caring and smart. He is my favorite doctor.

Posted on September 4th, 2017