Dr. William Kimber Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William Kimber?

My Husband Died and You Were Very Rude To Me

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

My husband died of a sudden heart attack, and when I arrived to speak with you instead of answering my questions with honesty and empathy you seemed to blame me for his heart condition. Ironic that you would think I had any control over the situation when you were the one with his life in your hands. You refused to answer most of my questions and treated me as an annoyance. I was devastated by my husband's death and wanted to know about his last moments on earth. Instead my grief was compounded by your near complete stonewalling, except for your attempt to place the blame on me. It was rude and cruel and I will never forget the pain of it. Then I waited a very long time for his death certificate so I could handle practical matters while racked with grief. I should have sued you for malpractice but I didn't have the strength at the time. Your bedside manner is the worst I have ever encountered. You need to retire.