Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Miles has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr miles came into my life when I was at my worst in life. He cared studied my problems and helped me resolve several. I had not been off the sofa two years ago until he be ame my doctor. I have undergone 11surgeries and had no will to live. He turned my health around and still id my doctor today. Yes his office isn't the best. But I can tell u he has always spent much time with me. A few different times he spent over 45 mins. I recommend Jim to whomever needs pain management
This doctors office is one of the most disorganized that I've ever seen.If you need papers sent somewhere forget it and if you ask the lady at the front I believe her names Crystal all you get is some kind of obnoxious answer.The only reason people are there is to get pills and leave.Would not send my worst enemy here..
this doctor sees patient after patient and charges $80.00 per patient. He walks in doesn't ask any questions and starts writing prescriptions. He is a pill dispenser only interested in making money. His rooms where he sees his patience are absolutely filthy. If you don't believe me go see for yourself.
Dr. Miles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
37 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1976
Dr. William Miles accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions935 State Route 28, Milford, OH
Dr. William Miles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, OH.