Dr. William Miles Is this you?

3.3

he has saved my life/ amazing and compassionate

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr miles came into my life when I was at my worst in life. He cared studied my problems and helped me resolve several. I had not been off the sofa two years ago until he be ame my doctor. I have undergone 11surgeries and had no will to live. He turned my health around and still id my doctor today. Yes his office isn't the best. But I can tell u he has always spent much time with me. A few different times he spent over 45 mins. I recommend Jim to whomever needs pain management

Posted on February 4th, 2012

This doctors office is one of the most disorganized that I've ever seen.If you need papers sent somewhere forget it and if you ask the lady at the front I believe her names Crystal all you get is some kind of obnoxious answer.The only reason people are there is to get pills and leave.Would not send my worst enemy here..

pill dispenser

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

this doctor sees patient after patient and charges $80.00 per patient. He walks in doesn't ask any questions and starts writing prescriptions. He is a pill dispenser only interested in making money. His rooms where he sees his patience are absolutely filthy. If you don't believe me go see for yourself.

Posted on June 6th, 2016