Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Weeks has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I absolutely love Dr. Weeks; he genuinely cares about each patient and spends the time needed with you. It's so convenient that he can see each member of the family, no matter age or issue. I recommend Dr. Weeks to everyone who asks and truly enjoy each encounter with him. He is knowledgeable, friendly and goes above and beyond for you. We wouldn't see anyone else.
I have been at this office for most of my life & personally know William Weeks. He is always busy and feel at times I am a bother. (Would much rather deal with Christine Hunter, PA. When dealing with Dr. Weeks, he does NO follow-up and delegates this to his nursing staff who do not always do the follow-up. I have experienced this personally and results were not acceptable. When diagnosed one time, found out several months later that it was a wrong diagnosis. My health did suffer from this. The front desk is rude, curt and not pleasant to deal with. Some of the nurses are good, but overall...I wish they had their 'old' staff back. The current ones do not have bedside manner, feel they know more than you do and I have had some of them even argue with me. I am actually considering leaving this practice all together.
he does not answer my questions and did not give ma an exam for what I went in for, he does his updating on charts right in the room with you I think it takes away attention to answering any questions , there was a student in the room with us and he asked him a question also and that was ignored also. I went to another doc and got my exam and found out the result right then now I've wasted my time and money on 2 visits for the same issue. not happy with him any more and have been going to him for yrs. in the last few yrs I have been a little uneasy with him. My opinion is I think his burnt out. very unsatisfied with him any more. changing doctors
Dr. Weeks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
St Marys Medical Center
Dr. William D Weeks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThink Healthcare, 7100 W Center Rd, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William D Weeks in this video.
Dr. William D Weeks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.