Dr. William D Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William D Wright?

Very thorough and very detailed . Dr wright tells you what you need to hear , not what you may want to hear . I really appreciate his detailed attention to my questions .

Very detailed and thorough

incredibly kind and caring doc.

CAREING IS NUMBER ONE

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. WRIGHT FOR 10 YEARS. THIS MAN CAME AND CHECKED ON ME WHILE I WAS HAVING BRAIN SURGERY. HOW MANY OTHER DOCTORS CARE ENOUGH TO FIND OUT WHEN YOUR HAVING SURGERY AND THEN CHECK ON YOU. I WISH I COULD RATE HIM EVEN HIGHER.

I have been a patient of Dr. Wright for over 8 years. In all this time I was treated with the upmost caring. I have recommended several people to Dr Wright and everyone treasures him. He saved my husbands life and also my sister.I would give anything to see him now and hear his laugh. Bad things happen to good people and we still love you very much and trust you with our life. There is only one of you and that is the very best you can get.

Excellent and caring

Dr. Wright is a wonderful physician who has dedicated his life to treating others. Statements regarding drug use are absurd. People have the right to choose whatever doctor they want and there are plenty of patients who still choose Dr. Wright. I hope we see him back in practice soon.

Dr Wright's main fault is that he cares too much. He is a Brillant Doctor that is very highly educated. His only problem is his personal life and he just needs to learn to separate the two items. he is one of the best doctors that my husband and I have ever used.

William Wright has lost his license to practic medicine do to drug and alcahol use.

TOXIC DOC/ A TRUE SOCIOPATH

MD WITH COCAINE ALCOHOL AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG PROBLEMS DESPITE MULTIPLE REHABS. IS HE SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE CARING FOR THE PUBLIC? HOW DOES HE KEEP HIS LICENSE THROUGH ALL THIS WHEN MANY MANY OTHER MD'S HAVE LOST THEIRS.

Dr. William D Wright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.