Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Dam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 35
Misdiagnosed my child, never used a microscope, said repeatedly "don't call and bother me if it doesn't go away" and "you won't die." My dtr has a life threatening condition. Dr Dam neglected to use appropriate diagnostics and I am filing medical malpractice. He was the most incompetent and crude physician I have interacted with. Dr Dam appears to use his power for greed, not to care for the ill and innocent who rely on doctors expertise and physician commitment to the Hippocratic oath
If there was an option to score lower I would. How terrible . I work in health care and deal with physician/offices quite often. I was shocked when I went to my appoitment as to how far behind the times this office is. Then I saw the Dr. / /// All in all I needed a test, insurance wants pre cert, this Dr called me and said " i have a life" and would not obtain my certification for a test needed for my upcoming surgery . He has a life,, really ? How to do more reporting on this dr will be done as soon as I can find the correct channels to go through. This was by far the worst expierence I have EVER had with an office.
I suspected my son was suffering from a little known illness that could have progressed to feeding tubes and he could have become bedridden. Dr Dam never bothered to listen to my concerns and at the last appointment kept focusing on my sons weight. He was on a liquid diet at the time because he could not keep food down and all Dr Dam could keep saying was he needs to cut out the sweets. I found another dr that would listen got the diagnoses he needs and now my son is doing much better.
Dr. Dam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. William C Dam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentegra, 214 Washington St, Ingleside, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Dam in this video.
Dr. William C Dam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ingleside, IL.