Dr. William H Dascombe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William H Dascombe?

Tickled pink happy!

I arrived nervous for my first appointment and immediatlely felt at ease when meeting the staff and Dr Dascombe. His reassurance to do his best work and explanations of procedure were clear and precise. I am so pleased with the results of my tummy tuck, liposuction , and neck lift. The recovery was not as bad as I thought at ALL. It's like having a new lease on life. I did what he instructed me to do and recovery was smooth. Thank you Dr. Dascombe.

Great Experience

Extremely knowledgeable and friendly staff. Professional and very pleasant experience. Very happy with my results !

Tummy tuck and breast augmentation

It has been almost a year since my surgery and I couldn't be more satisfied! My experience was amazing! Dr Dascombe and his staff are awesome! Ladies if you're hesitant go for it do what makes u happy! I promise u will satisfied!

Best there is

This doctor took an interest in my problem and took care of something that could have been very bad. A great experience. Everyone in this office is so nice and pleasant

Patient

Not satisfied with breast augmentation. Terrible scars remain.

I absolutely LOVE him and his work!!

Awesome surgeon

I would recommend Dr Dascombe without hesitation. He performed breast augmentation on me and I could not be happier with my results. He is friendly and genuinely cares about his patients. He took the time to listen to what I wanted, and thus far, my results are spot on! He is wonderful and I am thrilled with his work, him personally, and his awesome staff. Everyone was so friendly! There is a reason he was rated as the best PS in the Savannah area for 2011. It is because HE IS the BEST!