Dr. William Davidson II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Davidson II?

Posted on May 7th, 2017

My daughter has severe eczema and allergies he worked with us came up with a plan she is a lot better

Crappy Dr.

Posted on October 14th, 2016

He knows about my autoimmune disorder which makes the throat,mouth, and face swell to the point of not being able to breath. His office has refused to call me back due to a bill I owe for my son that I was going to pay in full. I will never recommend them to anyone and they will get 10% of the bill till it's paid.

Caring, concerned, compassionate

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr. Davidson and his staff make you feel as if you are the only patient he is focusing on , while you are there. He takes the time to really listen, get to know you and is concerned not only with your present reason for being there; but, also wants to know how he can improve every facet of your condition going forward..... He centers his treatment around you, your lifestyle and even what you want to do in the future. He gets to know you and let's you know he cares.. this is very rare indeed and he is a rare jewel! If you have a child that needs treatment for asthma or allergies, he is amazing !

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

On time and thourgh- easy to work with

Awful

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Pushy about all tests long wait times awful service will not help if you don't do the tests they push for had to bring my son to ER as they did not call to let me know meds were called in

Disrespectful doctor!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

My son has seen this doctor several times. Wait time is ridiculous! He was very rude and even yelled at me! Refused to put my son on a medicine known to help his condition, we weren't asking for narcotics! My son suffered more for this. Found a new doctor that was very caring and understanding. The new doctor agreed that this medication was a good idea. My son is much better since being on the medication that Dr. Davidson refused! Don't waste your time with this guy, he is horrible!!!

Find another doctors office

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Worst doctors office on the eastern shore. I waited in the waiting room 1 hour and 45 minutes and then left because I have a life. Unbelievable waiting time! Not acceptable.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

After 5 years of numerous trips to her Dr and er he got my daughter better in one visit and one week!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

830 am appt...1030 and still hadn't been seen.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Davidson was more interested in my mental illness than he was for the reason I was there - low immune system disorder.

Great Experience for 7+ Years

Posted on November 4th, 2014

My son began seeing Dr. Davidson at 15 months old with severe eczema and allergies. Dr. Davidson stays up to date on the current medical best practices. My son has made improvements in his eczema and allergies after strict dietary restrictions and daily regiments. This was all possible because of Dr. Davidson. Highly recommended!

Excellent care!!

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I'm very disappointed in the reviews on this site!! I bring my children to Dr. Davidson. He is a wonderful physician and takes excellent care of them both. I have been there several times and on most visits, there is an average wait time. There have been the occasional extended wait times, but that's to be expected with any reputable, busy doctor! As for the staff, I believe some of them have changed since the original post. I highly recommend him! Have some patience people!