Dr. William M Davies Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. William M Davies?

Dr. Davies has been my cardiologist for several years. He takes his time and is very interested in your overall heart health. I would highly recommend Dr. Davies for any new heart patient that needs continued follow up care.

A perfect 10!

This wonderful doctor took care of my father first, then when I took my aging (with Alzheimers) mother to him, he was so kind and compassionate. I now use him as my cardiologist. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a very professional smart caring doctor. Dr Davies earns a perfect 10 in my book.

mrs.

dr. davies is a wonderful doctor. he is patient, answers questions, takes time to explain information, but is also to the point of what he recommends.

Highly recommend Dr Davies

Out of 4 cardiologists and two cardiac surgeons I have had, he is the first to explain my problem so I can understand it. He used computer imaging as he explained what is happening with my heart. I highly recommend him.