Dr. William Day Is this you?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Best Colonopscopy

I had a colonopscopy with Dr William Day5yr ago, he found a couple polyps so had another one 5 yr later.The office tried to give me another Dr but I insisted on seeing Dr Day. This time no polyps.Dr Day is the BEST, you don't even know he did the treatment, it even feels GREAT, the worse is the prep drinking that liquid!! I had recommended Dr Day to lots of my friends and anyone over 50.He is a STAR!

Best in Class Doctor

Dr. Bill gave me several options and recommended 2 of his top... I felt very comfortable with his exper. and knowledge. He is someone with caring words and a trusting honesty that cannot be overlooked .

Dr. William Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, OR.