Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William DeGoff MD
Dr. William DeGoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. DeGoff is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William DeGoff has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. William DeGoff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
He is The Best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William DeGoff - Posted on January 25th, 2010
Dr. De Goff is my three daughters Pediatrician since 1998. He is caring, understanding and a devoted doctor. I have been able to get a hold of him either by phone, e-mail or in person when needed. I would recommend him to any new parent or anyone looking for a Pediatrician. Dr. De Goff you're the best. THANK YOU.
a genuinely caring and very knowledgeable physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. William DeGoff - Posted on June 23rd, 2008
Dr DeGoff will take the extra step in follow up with my children. He takes the time to know our family and he is always a great sorce of information about current trends in pediatrics. I have three small boys and so we have had many visits over recent years and I am always impressed with his professionalism and his rapport with my children. Another plus to this practice is that there is a "sick children's" waiting room so that well visits stay just that.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. DeGoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Medical Center at UCSF
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
36 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1977
Dr. William DeGoff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William DeGoff's office for more information.
2330 Post St San Francisco, CA : (415) 885-7478
Locations & Directions2330 Post St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. William DeGoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.