Dr. William D Denney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William D Denney?

Dr. Denney was very professional and thorough. He ordered a heart imaging test for me at SBRMC. He came to the hospital and administered a walking stress test between images. He stayed by my side. He is a very caring physician. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr Denney made me feel comfortable

He took the time to talk and took the route of less medicine for me

Best Dr. I have, He thinks beyond the $$ sign.

I will not recommended this Dr to anyone.

When The Dr.came in he started jumping all over my case saying i was to young to be there and why did my Dr send me to him because i was to young to be having heart problems. He told me i need to get a family Dr. instead of going to the health department and then he stared getting on my case because he did not like the fact that i was seeing a different Dr for my ankle that i fractured he told me i should have gone back to the Dr that did the surgery on my ankle instead of going to someone else. The whole time i was in their he keep talking about my faults. He never answered my questions fully.They Dr. staff was a whole lot nicer then the Dr.If u have to see a cardiologist i would recommend not seeing this Dr. Maybe he was rude to me because i am young who knows but no one should go through what i did with this Dr.

Dr. William D Denney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.