Dr. William S Denson Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. William S Denson?

Would highly recommend

Does work great with his staff , organized, professional and is one of my doctors who I can count on to listen to every word I say and make a comprehensive plan of care individualized for me which speaks volumes in the health care arena

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Very nice staff and very knowledgeable Dr. I was very impressed.

I have never encountered such an arrogant, self-righteous, pompous, jacka$$ in my entire life. He is the most vial human being I have ever encountered, I would not recommend him to anyone. I even feel sorry for his staff having to work with him. Blatant disrespect to patients in the way he speaks to them. Nothing good about seeing him as a neurologist, gave him more than 1 opportunity to disprove my initial impression, but sadly, no...he is awful.

I also had a terrible experience with him. I found him to be the most unprofessional physian that I have sat in front of in my life. He was so discourteous and was even wrong in his assumptions that led him to be angry and hostile toward me. Not only will I never return to that office ,, but I will advise my friends and family to do so as well. he should not be practicing medicine he should be a garbage collector. That way he will not have to deal with people. That seems to be his greatest obstacle.

Horrid Nurse

Denson is ok, but he does try to talk over your head. His nurse however, is an absolute nightmare. She would rather argue about something, anything really, than try to help you.

No babies in his office!

Called due to babysitter cancel, Nurse said Ok come ahead .. Doctor did not want to see me due to me having a baby! Nurse came in and watched her for ...

My babysitter called off so I called office they said no problem.Dr came in did not want to see me but ihe did after all.Although I did have to wait an hour to see him .Its a shame I had to wait for the drug reps to see him before I could ..I hope he is as smart as he acts...He tries to talk over your head but due to my college and the fact I'm Married to a double boarded Physician I could understand him!Great staff!

Always has pleasant attitude however addresses any issue with words that only medical professionals can understand simply because if I cannot spell it I surely cannot define or understand as a patient. Does not show interest in explanations of "why" some procedures need to be done only don't ask just do it my way. Other than that could be an excellent caregiver.