Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Derosa Sr
Dr. William T Derosa Sr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Derosa is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Derosa has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William T Derosa Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William T Derosa Sr has the following 20 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Dr. William T Derosa Sr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Derosa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. William T Derosa Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMorristown Medical Center, 100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William T Derosa Sr in this video.
Dr. William T Derosa Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.