Dr. William H Devlin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William H Devlin?

confused

His explanations are short and inconclusive. Idon't feel satisfied.I would like information on nutrition, diet,exercise and any benefit to improve my health. I would like information on the risks involved and any prevention.

The Best

Dr. Devlin was my mom's Cardiologist since her first heart attack in 1999.. I was living in Atlanta when it happen, I was rushing back as fast ask my jeep would drive. Dr. Devlin would call every few hours with updates and make sure i was still ok. Throughout the years and many more heart issues he always always there for my mom and my family. I would recommend him to anybody just moving to the area for preventative medicine as well as serious Cardiac needs. He's very kind. He never talks down to you or your family. He works with you every step of the way. Without this doctor I dont think my mom would have made it through all the issues she had facing her.

Kind, compassionate, excellant bedside manner.

Despite being a very busy office I was very close to being on time - better than most offices. The staff was nice and I left with confidence in my health care.