Dr. William O Deweese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William O Deweese?

Excellent DR

There is not enough room to say what a Brilliant and Knowledgeable Dr He is. I started out taking my son to him for surgeries. My son has Hydrocephalus and Cerebral Palsy he is now 33 years old and Dr Deweese over the years has done several very successful surgeries. He has also done 3 of my surgeries 2 on the Lower Back and one on the Neck. If anyone is need of surgery I would highly recommend him.

Great outcome!

Dr. Deweese is a magician. His work on my L3, 4, 5 ended over a year of severe, disabling pain. He has many years of experience. Two neighbors used him for neuro issues. They raved. I'm raving. No pain. And with a new pain issue Dr Deweese examined me, had me do some jumping and other things. Then declared that no surgery was warranted. I will use Dr. Deweese for any neuro pain. Also, he is fun to be around.

Dr. DeWeese

Dr. DeWeese is a wonderful doctor. He is the best neuro surgeon in Tampa and the state of Florida. I would travel from anywhere to be his patient. I trust him completely and know that he will only prefer surgery if you absolutely have to have it. He is the best!

TOTAL JERK is an understatement...

Dr. William O Deweese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.