- Valley Children's Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Southwest
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William F Dinicola MD
Dr. William F Dinicola, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA, with another office in Bakersfield, CA. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics.
Dr. William F Dinicola has 2 locations
Dr. William F Dinicola has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William F Dinicola has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
Dr. William F Dinicola Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William F Dinicola
Dr. Dinicola works in Bakersfield, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Dinicola is affiliated with Valley Children's Hospital and Mercy Hospital Southwest.