Dr. William J Dobak Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. William J Dobak?

Comprehensive and Caring

By far one of the best medical consults I've experienced. Incredibly comprehensive visit, Dr. Dobak is able to translate emotional and complex information in a succinct yet comforting manner.

Amazing!!

I had my daughter 5 years ago and I was a high risk pregnancy with preeclampsia! I was very nervous, going in twice a week since 27 weeks in to my pregnancy for ultrasounds. And 24 hour urine samples 4 times to track proteins. Doctor Doback was one of the specialists during my pregnancy and he made me feel so at ease with all the caos that was my pregnancy! I even went so far as to ask him if he could deliver my daughter! His bedside manner is out of this world, very professional but yet you can tell he genuine leaves everyone and everything else outside the room once he walks in to talk to you! Highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Great Doctor

He is a very professional caring doctor. Dr. Dobak takes his time with his patients and makes sure you understand and don't have any concerns. During my pregnancy I had a lot of issues and he made sure I was ok and so was my baby. Thanks to him I had a healthy little boy.

Great Dr

Dr Dobak saved me and my babies life. He is a fantastic doctor. I am forever grateful to him

Amazing Doctor!

I had Dr Dobak perform a cerclage for me. I was nervous but he was amazing! His bedside manner is off the charts! He called me himself to ask how I was doing the day after the procedure. Not his nurse or someone in the office. Him! I've only seen him for the procedure and one follow up but he is one of the best doctors I've ever seen.

Dr. Dobak is one of the BEST Doctors I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients. He is very thorough and very respectful. He goes above and beyond to make sure that his patients receive the highest quality of care!

Excellent OB Specialist

Dr. Dobak was one of the doctors who managed my high risk pregnancy in 2011. He did a terrific job and performed two of the four intra-uterine blood transfusions my daughter had to have. In addition to being very skilled in the OR, he has a fantastic bed side manner, is genuinely caring and always willing to spend the time to answer any questions or concerns that come up. Really an A+ doctor.

Excellent and Caring Doctor

Dr. Dobak is a very caring professional who helped myself and my husband through a roller coaster pregnancy with twins. I spent 8 weeks in the hospital on bedrest and saw Dr. Dobak or his partner nearly every day. I couldn't have asked for better care and now I have two healthy, happy, thriving two year olds!

Dr Dobak is a very caring doctor who helped us through a tough pregnancy.

Dr. Dobak was a wonderful doctor during our sad time!!! I couldn't have asked for a more patient and caring doctor.