Dr. William Dodson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Dodson?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great Doctor Dodson

Posted on September 29th, 2015

One of the nicest people... listened to all my concerns - actually took time!!!!

Sharon Nuttle .. Patient

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr Dodson was the very best Dr I have ever had ! I am very sad he is no longer with you .I feel I will never find another like him . I am 66 yrs old and believe me I know a good doctor when I see one . his best quality is spot on diagnosis , compassion , and spending the time with me show me my mri.s and for the first ever , understood what I have going through for 10 yrs . The pain has been over the top with no medication to help me . I am so sorry he left . He is an excellent Doctor .

Posted on April 9th, 2017