Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Dolen
Dr. William Dolen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Augusta, GA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Dolen is affiliated with Mcg Health, Inc and Medical College of GA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Dolen has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
We have now moved to Florida. Dr. Dolen has been successful in treating Terry B. for his Asthma and Allergies since he was less than 1 year old. He is now 9 years old. He has been beneficent as well as non-maleficence...the doctor who lives his oath. I know when patients are treated well. I really hate he could not treat patients here in Florida! I miss him taking such good care and showing a sincere caring for Terry. I am worried that I will not find a specialist to compare to his excellent service. Most of all, Terry misses Dr. Dolen because he gave Terry that special attention. We miss you Dr. Dolen!
Dr. Dolen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mcg Health, Inc
Medical College of GA Hospital
36 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1977
Dr. William Dolen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Dolen in this video.
Dr. William Dolen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.