Dr. William Dolen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Dolen?

Dr. Dolen is the greatest!!!

We have now moved to Florida. Dr. Dolen has been successful in treating Terry B. for his Asthma and Allergies since he was less than 1 year old. He is now 9 years old. He has been beneficent as well as non-maleficence...the doctor who lives his oath. I know when patients are treated well. I really hate he could not treat patients here in Florida! I miss him taking such good care and showing a sincere caring for Terry. I am worried that I will not find a specialist to compare to his excellent service. Most of all, Terry misses Dr. Dolen because he gave Terry that special attention. We miss you Dr. Dolen!

Metastatic Melanoma