Dr. William Donahue Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William Donahue?

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I have a torn cartilage in my knee for months suffering with pain. They have rescheduled my surgery 4 times & still will not give me a date. This has been going on for months!!!! When I call in the surgery scheduler (doctor's wife) is very rude even though she is the one who keeps cancelling my surgery!!!!! I will not be having my surgery with this joke of a practice!!!!! U wait a hour then u see the doctor for 30 seconds. I had to get my family doctor to get a copy of my MRI so I would even know why I was having surgery!!!! Patient beware!!!!

fed up

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Went almost 2 months ago for a console and have never recieved a report. Dr also agreed to take me on as a patient and they never sent the paperwork in. Stay away from this place!

Posted on August 5th, 2015